What are the award’s rules?
- 1. Thank the person that nominated you with a link to their blog.
- 2. Make a Post of the award [with photo].
- 3. Post the award’s rules.
- 4. Ask 5-10 questions of your choice.
- 5. Nominate 10-30 other bloggers.
- 6. Follow Vincent Ehindero @ vincentehindero.wordpress.com [to qualify for a free blog promotion and shoutout] and more blogging opportunities.
Thank You, girrrrl_of_two_worlds, for nominating me as a contender for the Vincent Ehindero Blogger Award! I appreciate your recognition of my blog pages. What an honor!
Many Thanks to you as well Vincent Ehindero @vincentehindero.wordpress.com! This award is a great idea! You are to be commended! Everybody, check out his blogsite and thank him for recognizing fellow bloggers in this way!
Then, I recommend that you check out girrl_of_two_worlds blog site, Science-tastic: In Science We Trust. She is very good–a scientist in the making!!! https://juniorblogs.science.blog/2020/03/25/vincent-ehindero-award-and-50-followers/.
My Questions from girrrrl_of_two_worlds at Science-tastic:
- What’s your favorite unrealistic eye color [eg. purple or orange]?
2. Growing up, what was your favorite story?
Anne of Green Gables
3. Which song is currently stuck in your head?
"Angry Words" by: Horatius R. Palmer Angry words! Oh, let them never from the tongue unbridled slip: May the heart's best impulse ever check them ere they soil the lip. Chorus: "Love one another," thus saith the Saviour; Children obey the Father's blessed command; "Love one another," thus saith the Saviour; Children obey His blessed command. Love is much to pure and holy; friendship is to sacred far, for a moment's reckless folly thus to desolate and mar. [Chorus] Angry words are lightly spoken, bitt'rest thoughts are rashly stired; brightest links of life are broken by a single angry word. [Chorus]
4. Which chore do you absolutely hate doing?
When company is here: Cleaning up after a meal.
5. If leaves were any different color–which would you like them to be?
Varying shades of blue.
6. If you had the chance to learn any language, minus the hard work, which would it be?
7. According to you, what was the last experience that made you a stronger person?
The coronavirus pandemic.
8. Do you believe in afterlives and reincarnation?
Yes, I believe in the afterlife, definitely! I am not so sure about the reincarnation — maybe?
9. Let’s say you were doomed to speak only one word for an entire day, what word would it be?
Hello! [Once I have the person’s attention, I could try to communicate with my hands.]
10. What’s your favorite kind of workout?
Walking or Strength Training
My Nominations for the Vincent Ehindero Blogger Award:
- Sonal Mishra at https://ouractionisourluck.wordpress.com/
- Kamya Seervi at https://keepupwithkamya.wordpress.com/
- Saania Sparkle at https://saania2806.wordpress.com/
- Anurag at https://feelitnwrite.wordpress.com/
- Jul | bandito10059793 at https://the-flood.com/
- Ayesha at https://themindofayesha.wordpress.com/
- Rising Star at https://idealinspiration.blog
- Kingston S Lim at https://kingstonlim.com/
- Alltheusernameareout at https://studywys.wordpress.com/
- Shravanthi at https://shravanthiwrites.home.blog/
My Questions for My Nominees:
- What would you like to accomplish, over time, with your writing?
- When you need to ‘refuel’ (so to speak): Do you prefer to be alone for a while, or do you want to be with other people?
- What is/was your favorite subject in school, and why?
- If you could have one wish fulfilled for the world, what would that wish be?
- What have you done ‘for yourself’ during the coronavirus pandemic?
- What have you done ‘for someone else’ during the coronavirus pandemic?
- What is your favorite color rose, and why?
- Who is your favorite author, and why?
- What is your favorite quote, and why?
- If you could remove one thing from the world, what would it be?
Again, Thank You, girrrrl_of_two_worlds, for the nomination! I really appreciate it! Everybody, if you have not checked out her blog, you must do so! You are in for a treat! https://juniorblogs.science.blog/2020/03/25/vincent-ehindero-award-and-50-followers/.
Stay Safe and COVID-19 Free!!!!!