Sponsored by timelessmind.org
This is a registered award of excellence for blogs. The objectives of this award are:
Through its writing, presentation and objectives, fosters human values; promoting intellectual, emotional and moral growth of peers.timelessmind.org
I would like to thank email@example.com for nominating me for the Kennedy Award of Excellence. I am honored to be recognized as qualifying for this award. Many Thanks, parneet, for this appraisal.
To those reading, if you have not visited timelessmind.org, please do; parneet has posted many articles covering a wide array of topics. I am sure you will find something there to spark your interest and you may find an interest in subjects you did not know would interest you.
Rules for the Kennedy Award of Excellence:
- The recipient may thank the person who has nominated her/him.
- The recipient should post a photo of the award logo on her/his blog in a post which fulfills the requirements of these award rules.
- The recipient may nominate as many blogs for this award as she/he chooses (minimum five).
- The recipient should answer the questions put forth by the person who nominated her/him.
- The recipient should ask her/his nominees a series of questions.
Questions asked of me by firstname.lastname@example.org:
- What lessons did you learn from Corona?
- I have discovered a realm of living that is not always in our grasp. The virus seems to keep slipping from the grasp of scientists who have dedicated their lives to eradicating such threats to human health. It seems to have a life of its own. The mutations do not fit the vaccines being developed, and they may require separate vaccines to eradicate them–if that is even possible.
- My mother was born in 1918–the year the last truly indomitable virus appeared. She would occasionally relate the experiences her family discussed about those days. Now, we are experiencing a similar situation, but the world populations is much greater now than it was then. To me, this says we as humans do not always have control over what happens here on this earth. The only thing we can be certain about is where we will go after this life is over. I encourage people to examine this before time overtakes the possibility of changing it, if so desired.
- What values drive you?
- I grew up in a family who embraced the ‘old school’ as values to govern our lives. I believe in God, Jesus, and living a life of honesty and integrity based on my belief in them. I believe in giving one and a half hours of work for one hour of pay. I believe in giving to those in need, whenever possible and in accepting others regardless of race, creed or orientation–while continuing to hold my values and beliefs without allowing them to be diminished.
- Which is your favorite movie?
- My favorite move is “Ghost.”
- Whom have you ever loved from your heart?
- I have different forms of love for different people–all of which come from my heart. For instance, I love my family with familial love. I loved my mate with an even more intense love. I love all people with agape love; this is a commandment of Christ. As a Christian, I am to love “even my enemies.” Therefore, I love all people from my heart–just with differing kinds of love based upon who they are and the role they play in my life. Currently, I would have to say, I love my children and grandchildren more than anyone else.
- Your dreams in life?
- I dream of one day becoming a published author. I am currently working on books of poetry, fiction, and nonfiction.
- Shreya @ https://shreyavikram.com/
- Vickie @ https://3amthoughtsmusings.com/
- Jason @ https://jasonamuckley.com/
- Stearley @ https://earthwalkingworld.wordpress.com/
- Steve @ https://stevescountry.com/
- Mizou @https://peblogs.com/
- Halbarbera @ https://getthemysteriousblogger.com/
- Beck @ https://heybeck.com/
- Lance @ https://lancesheridan.com/
Questions for My Nominees
- If you could be a character in any book you have read, whom would it be and why?
- What do you plan to do with your blogging in the next five years?
- Do you build and manage your own webpage, or is this done for you by someone you pay or otherwise?
- Do you try to encourage a multicultural readership and followers?
- Do you try to utilize SEO to build your number of followers and readership?