I would like to thank my friend at https://chasingthemaximumlife.wordpress.com/ for nominating me for the “Very Inspiring Blogger Award!” It is a special honor to be recognized by my blogging peers recognizing the inspirational quality of my work. Our sources of inspiration vary from person to person. I am pleased and humbled to know my posts inspire other bloggers to keep pressing forth. Thank You, so very much for this honor.
If you have not visited her blog, hurry over to https://chasingthemaximumlife.wordpress.com/ for a special treat on fashion which is going on as we speak! The tips are amazing! I am sure you will agree. It will inspire you to “take it to the limits” when you next dress to go out on the town.
Rules for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award:
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to his/her blog (see above).
- Answer the questions asked.
- Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them five (5) new questions.
- Notify the nominees through their blogs by visiting and commenting on their blogs.
- List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo.
- Provide a link to the Award Creator–Rising Star at https://idealinspiration.blog.
The Ideal Inspiration Blogger award is a non-official award created by the members of Team Ideal Inspiration and is given to bloggers by bloggers as an acknowledgment of the inspiring work published on their blogs. The award reflects the positive impact people can have on one another in life. It is a recognition of bloggers by bloggers as a means of further inspiring aspirations to positively impact the artistic expression of other bloggers.
The Ideal Inspiration Award was introduced by Rising Star from “It’s all about inspiration” @ https://idealinspiration.blog. Thank You, Rising Star for seeing the benefit of such recognition being focused upon other bloggers. Thank You for creating this award. It is humbling to know others view my posts as worthy of peer recognition. You have created a way to help bloggers recognize other bloggers who inspire them to keep pressing forward. I am honored to be nominated for this award by https://chasingthemaximumlife.wordpress.com.
Questions from chasingthemaximumlife:
- Who/what is your biggest source of inspiration?
- My faith in God and His Son, Jesus Christ, would be my greatest source of inspiration regarding matters of faith and daily living. My sincerest desire is to be “like Jesus” in all interactions. He set the perfect example of how to live and treat others.
- My biggest earthly source of inspiration is “reading.” Oftentimes I am reading something through the course of a normal day, and something stands out to me as if it has been printed in large bold letters. It may inspire something closely related or something that seems to not be related at all, but the inspiration was triggered by what I read.
- What is your biggest fear in life?
- I don’t really have any major fears other than fearing God–which means I honor, respect, and rely on Him for all strength and guidance. I would not want to displease Him. He is my refuge and my strength. “God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble,” (Psalms 46:1).
- What is your superpower?
- My superpower–or my greatest strength–is my ability to listen and relate to others and what they are going through, then to empathically empower them to search out a solution to the problem pressing in on them.
- What is the “most proud” moment of your life to date?
- This is hard to answer for: “Pride goes before destruction, and a haughty spirit before a fall,” (Proverbs 16:18). Thus, I try not to allow pride to enter into any of my endeavors. However, there are many instances in my life from whence I have gained a better understanding of myself and of others. These would be about as close as I would allow myself to enter into “pride’s realm.”
- What quality in humans do you detest the most?
- I detest the tendency, in anyone, to abuse children or to abuse anyone unable to defend himself or herself against the abuser.
My Questions to My Nominees:
- Who/What is your greatest source of inspiration?
- What do you hope to inspire in others through your blog?
- Through what artistic means do you express your inspirations?
- When you need to “rejuvenate,” do you tend to need the company of other people, or do you need to spend some time alone for a bit?
- When you see someone “hurting” emotionally, do you respond, and if so how?
Again, I would like to thank chasingthemaximumlife for nominating me for this award. It gives me the opportunity, once again, to recognize some of my peers who aspire to inspire others. Thank You so very much for providing me this opportunity.