tkbrownwriter — Nominated By: chasingthemaximumlife — 24 August 2020
My blog family keeps growing and is so very supportive. I am honored to be a part of the group who have been standing by my side, holding me up at times to help get me off the ground. This is my fourth nomination for The Liebster Award. https://chasingthemaximumlife.wordpress.com is such a supportive peer. Many of our peers present this type of compassion, and it is steadily growing. I really appreciate everyone’s support. Chasing has an outstanding blog. Thank You, Chasing! I am so honored to receive this award from such an amazing and uplifting peer.
Chasing just completed her 50th post and is conducting a survey of her blogging peers. So, if you have not yet seen her blog, please check it out at https://chasingthemaximumlife.wordpress.com. Be sure to take her survey while you are there. It will help her decide what type of posts to create in the future. That is what this peer support is all about–helping each other.
The Liebster Award has been created as a way for bloggers to recognize relatively new peers who create posts they deem worthy of special notice, but it is not necessarily just for new bloggers. If you know someone who has been around a while and is worthy of recognition, nominate them.
This site: https://bloggingfilter.com/liebster-award/ tells us “Liebster” is a German word which means ‘sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, enduring, and welcome’. The encouragement I receive from my peers when nominating my blog as worthy of recognition is beyond description. Again, Thank You Chasing for this nomination. I really appreciate you!
Rules for the Liebster Award:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and give a link to her/his blog.
- Answer the 11 questions asked of you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers.
- Ask ‘your nominees’ 11 questions.
- Notify your nominees once you have uploaded your post.
Chasing’s questions to me:
- Where do you see your blog in a year’s time?
- My goal is to have a paid website within the next year. I have a lot I want to do with it and cannot do with this. I am working on new arrangement pages for some of my posts now. I really appreciate the availability of the free program WordPress offers, and I am learning a lot about the development and daily maintenance requirements. So, I can see I will need to expand to my own site in a few months, and am working steadily toward that goal.
- If you could live anywhere on earth (and take whomever you wanted along), where would it be?
- I have been told Jamaica is 70 degrees basically all the time. That would be a dream come true because it would be not too hot and not too cold–exactly what I need and would love. Ultimate perfection would be accomplished if I could take my children and grandchildren along. Maybe they would enjoy those temperatures as much as I.
- Would you rather lose the ability to read or lose the ability to speak?
- If I had to choose one or the other, losing the ability to speak would be my preference. I do not talk a lot anyway. I have been a ‘listener’ all my life. With my training in counseling, I could adjust. What I would need to say could be written. Reading is essential to continuing education and study of God’s word. Those, I cannot do without.
- What’s that one negative thing you would get rid of so you can have a better life?
- The apostle Paul prayed repeatedly for God to remove his ‘thorn in the flesh.’ He discusses this at some length; so, I will quote four verses below. He says it much better than I ever could.
- 7 — “And lest I should be exalted above measure by the abundance of revelations, a ‘thorn in the flesh’ was given to me, a messenger of Satan to buffet me lest I be exalted above measure.”
- 8 — “Concerning this thing, I pleaded with the Lord three times that it might depart from me.”
- 9 — “And He said to me, ‘My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.’ Therefore, most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.”
- 10 — “Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in needs, in persecutions, in distresses, for Christ’s sake. For when I am weak, then I am strong“
- 2 Corinthians 12:7-10 (Holy Bible – New King James Version)
- When I became disabled several years ago, I finally had the time to begin writing. I believe He has wanted me to write some things for many decades, but there was never time. Now, I write as a hobby and as a passion because He has given me the knowledge to do just that. I will not complain, because — like the apostle Paul — “when I am weak, then I am strong.”
- The apostle Paul prayed repeatedly for God to remove his ‘thorn in the flesh.’ He discusses this at some length; so, I will quote four verses below. He says it much better than I ever could.
- Favourite thing to do when you’re sick?
- Read and write. Always, since childhood, I would read and write when I was too sick to be up and about.
- Would you rather be a famous director or a famous actor? And why?
- I would rather be a famous director. I am very good at organizing and doing things behind the scenes. People know I am there if they need me, but I don’t have to be with each person all the time. I am not one wo likes to be in front of the camera. Family pictures were typically taken by me, not of me, and that is the way I like it. Just like ‘it is more blessed to give than to receive,’ — ‘it is also more blessed to be unseen but the effects of my presence be felt .’
- Do you trust your own memory? Why or Why not?
- Yes, for the most part I trust my own memory. As with everyone, when one ages recollection and recall often slow and sometimes things are remembered incorrectly. However, this can be a problem for young people too. I have been told very few times and by very few people that I don’t remember things the way they happened. In fact, most have told me I have the memory of an elephant. Suffice it to say, I could sit now and write lectures from college classes more than two and three decades ago and not miss too much. It may not be worded exactly as they worded it, but I would get the big picture complete.
- Favorite guilty pleasure food?
- Ooooeeeyyy, Gooooeeeeyyy, and/or Cheeewwwyyy, Chocolate, Chocolate, and more Chocolate. “Death by Chocolate Ice Cream” was invented for me, because I love all things chocolatey delicious. I don’t eat it often because it is the one food I would eat too much of. So maybe once every six months I allow myself to indulge. Other months I settle for an expensive Ice Cream Bar covered in Chocolate and Caramel — or I eat a Snickers Candy Bar. Otherwise, I am very strict with my deserts–opting for fruits mixed with my cereal, in smoothies, in salads, over French Toast, or by themselves.
- Favorite appetizer?
- “Spinach Artichoke Cheese Dip” from “Top of the Rock Restaurant: eleven miles south of Branson, Missouri, take a right off Highway l65 onto Highway 86. The restaurant is right there, and the resort is about two miles further off to the right. When I lived in the Branson area, I would get some of this dip about once a month–that was my treat instead of chocolate. It goes good with crackers, bread, vegetables, most anything.
- Your favorite genre? Why?
- I love to read — fiction, non-fiction, biographies–whatever is there. However, through the years, I have found I prefer historical fiction. It is based in reality and in something that really happened. That is why my novel is requiring so much research. It will be historical fiction.
- What is your blog related wish for 2020? Your favorite genre?
- Hopefully, poetry and promotion of my poetry books, is part of the reason I will move to a paid site in a few months. Also, Spirituality is a strong component to my blog posts. I want to complete the series on Jesus Ministry while He was here on earth. It is too important to leave any of it out. I want to include some essays on several topics. As I coordinate my pages, posts, and menus in a more readable manner, I am hoping to create a more unified appearance..
My Nominees are:
My Questions to My Nominees:
- What color best describes you and why?
- What would be your dream vacation?
- If you were writing a fictional novel, what genre would it be?
- How has the coronavirus influenced the person you are today?
- In addition to writing, do you paint, sketch, sculpt, etc.?
- Is writing a passion for you, or just something to pass the time?
- If you were on a deserted island with only one item, what would you choose?
- On that deserted island, what would you do to survive?
- Do you have a ‘number’ that seems to follow you? If so, what?
- What was, or is, your favorite subject in school? Why?
- If you are in the library, what section do you go to first?
The Liebster Award is a way to be discovered but also to connect and support the blogging community. It is a great idea in promoting your own blog and those of others. Originally it was given out to blogs with less than 2000 readers, but this has slowly lowerd as the reward has gained popularity. It is now supposedly only 200 readers or less. It’s really not an arbitrary number. If you like helping other blogs, go ahead and recognize it regardless of size. This award is all about promoting and viewing other peoples blogs.
Once again, I would like to send a great big THANK YOU to chasingthemaximumlife.wordpress.com for bestowing this honor upon me. Also, to those whom I have nominated, Thank You, for all you do to grow and support the blogging community. I extend a heartfelt thanks to each of you!
tkbrownwriter Nominated by Geogetta Head — 18 August 2020
I am so very honored and humbled by receiving a third nomination for the Liebster Award, this one by Georgetta Head. To be recognized with one Liebster Award was amazing to me, and now to have received my third nomination is more than I could possibly have ever imagined. Thank You, Georgetta, for this special recognition of the writings I post. It is indeed a blessing to be named as worthy of recognition by a blogging peer who also knows all that goes into creating a message of any genre. With each nomination, I am blessed with new acquaintances, new blogging peers, and new friends. Each of you means much to me, and I pray I might continue to create posts which are of service to God and to all who read. I shall always strive to maintain a high quality to the writings I post.
To those of you who are reading this post, Georgetta creates beautiful and informative posts to educate, inspire, and equip her readers with the tools required for a blessed life here on earth. If you have not visited and read her postings, I encourage you to click this link: https://journeythroughlifeministries.com/. You will surely want to return often because her service to God and her blogging peers is exceptional. I, too, enjoy reading and researching topics to write about; I also enjoy knitting, crocheting, and other needlecrafts. So, we share a number of interests, Georgetta. May you be blessed in your efforts to reach out and touch the hearts of your readers.
The Liebster Award has been created as a way for bloggers to recognize relatively new peers who create posts they deem worthy of special notice. This site: https://bloggingfilter.com/liebster-award/ tells us “Liebster” is a German word which means ‘sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome’. To be recognized by my friends and fellow bloggers with such endearing welcomes is a very special honor.
Rules for the Liebster Blogger Award:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and give a link to her or his blog. To Georgetta: https://journeythroughlifeministries.com, Thank You, once again for bestowing this honor upon me!
- Answer the 11 questions asked of you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers.
- Ask ‘your nominees’ 11 questions.
- Notify your nominees once you have uploaded your post.
Georgetta’s Questions to me:
- What is your best childhood memory?
- When family (immediate or extended) would visit. The cooperation and comradery observed during meal preparation, cleaning up afterward, and just listening to everyone talk. These are extra special memories to me.
- If you had a chance for a “do-over” in life, what would you do differently?
- Though I have always lived my life in search of God and His righteousness (as He commands), there were times I sort of lost sight of that in lieu of other duties. If I could re-do those times, I would try not to ever lose sight of that goal. There is so much I could have learned and done, had I not lost direction during those times.
- How do you spend your free time?
- I typically spend my free time reading and writing, but I also enjoy researching (ancestry, nutrition, and topics to write about), cooking, painting, sketching, knitting, crocheting, sewing, and a number of other crafts. I have always enjoyed taking a simple strand of thread and creating something special and beautiful. That is much the way I approach my writing. I take a simple strand of thought, watch it bloom in my mind, then put it to paper.
- What do you feel most proud of?
- As I have said before, I try not to be “proud,” because it goes against living a life pleasing to God. However, I am happy and pleased when I successfully complete any project.
- What is the skill you would like to learn and why?
- I still have the desire to learn other languages. When possible, I take tiny steps toward achieving this goal.
- What is your strongest quality?
- I have always been a good listener. It helps me to be more compassionate and understanding.
- If you could only keep five possessions, what would they be?
- My Bible
- Paper and Pen
- My faith in God
- Good Health
- My compassion for others
- What teacher in school made the most impact on you and why?
- My first and second grade teacher (same person). She helped me to understand I was in school to learn, and that was where my focus should remain.
- Who do you most admire in your life?
- My parents — “when life gave them scraps, they made quilts.” — Anonymous
- What is the best comedy movie you have ever seen and why?
- “Look Who’s Talking” — In a very humorous way, it makes one stop and think about what a baby is thinking at times before he/she learns to talk.
- Do you believe in luck?
- No, I believe in opportunity.
My Nominees are:
My Questions to My Nominees:
- What is your favorite genre to read and why?
- What color best describes you as a person and why?
- If travel into outer space were as simple as traveling around the world, where would you go and why?
- Is the statement, “Black Lives Matter” racist?
- Is the statement, “All Lives Matter” racist?
- Why did you answer questions 4 and 5 as you did?
- Whom have you considered your most important role model and why?
- Why do we have parents?
- What is most important: to have peace of mind or to have a million dollars?
- What does writing do for you personally?
- Do you engage in the visual arts (i.e., painting, sketching, sculpting)? If so, which?
The Liebster Award is a way to be discovered but also to connect and support the blogging community. It is a great idea in promoting your own blog and those of others. Originally it was given out to blogs with less than 2000 readers, but this has slowly lowerd as the reward has gained popularity. It is now supposedly only 200 readers or less. It’s really not an arbitrary number. If you like helping other blogs, go ahead and do it regardless of size. This award is all about promoting and viewing other peoples blogs.
Once again, I would like to Thank You, Georgetta, (https://journeythroughlifeministries.com) for bestowing this honor upon me. Also, to those whom I have nominated, Thank You, for all you do to grow and support the blogging community. I extend a heartfelt thanks to each of you!
I would like to thank my friend at https://chasingthemaximumlife.wordpress.com/ for nominating me for the “Very Inspiring Blogger Award!” It is a special honor to be recognized by my blogging peers recognizing the inspirational quality of my work. Our sources of inspiration vary from person to person. I am pleased and humbled to know my posts inspire other bloggers to keep pressing forth. Thank You, so very much for this honor.
If you have not visited her blog, hurry over to https://chasingthemaximumlife.wordpress.com/ for a special treat on fashion which is going on as we speak! The tips are amazing! I am sure you will agree. It will inspire you to “take it to the limits” when you next dress to go out on the town.
Rules for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award:
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to his/her blog (see above).
- Answer the questions asked.
- Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them five (5) new questions.
- Notify the nominees through their blogs by visiting and commenting on their blogs.
- List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo.
- Provide a link to the Award Creator–Rising Star at https://idealinspiration.blog.
The Ideal Inspiration Blogger award is a non-official award created by the members of Team Ideal Inspiration and is given to bloggers by bloggers as an acknowledgment of the inspiring work published on their blogs. The award reflects the positive impact people can have on one another in life. It is a recognition of bloggers by bloggers as a means of further inspiring aspirations to positively impact the artistic expression of other bloggers.
The Ideal Inspiration Award was introduced by Rising Star from “It’s all about inspiration” @ https://idealinspiration.blog. Thank You, Rising Star for seeing the benefit of such recognition being focused upon other bloggers. Thank You for creating this award. It is humbling to know others view my posts as worthy of peer recognition. You have created a way to help bloggers recognize other bloggers who inspire them to keep pressing forward. I am honored to be nominated for this award by https://chasingthemaximumlife.wordpress.com.
Questions from chasingthemaximumlife:
- Who/what is your biggest source of inspiration?
- My faith in God and His Son, Jesus Christ, would be my greatest source of inspiration regarding matters of faith and daily living. My sincerest desire is to be “like Jesus” in all interactions. He set the perfect example of how to live and treat others.
- My biggest earthly source of inspiration is “reading.” Oftentimes I am reading something through the course of a normal day, and something stands out to me as if it has been printed in large bold letters. It may inspire something closely related or something that seems to not be related at all, but the inspiration was triggered by what I read.
- What is your biggest fear in life?
- I don’t really have any major fears other than fearing God–which means I honor, respect, and rely on Him for all strength and guidance. I would not want to displease Him. He is my refuge and my strength. “God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble,” (Psalms 46:1).
- What is your superpower?
- My superpower–or my greatest strength–is my ability to listen and relate to others and what they are going through, then to empathically empower them to search out a solution to the problem pressing in on them.
- What is the “most proud” moment of your life to date?
- This is hard to answer for: “Pride goes before destruction, and a haughty spirit before a fall,” (Proverbs 16:18). Thus, I try not to allow pride to enter into any of my endeavors. However, there are many instances in my life from whence I have gained a better understanding of myself and of others. These would be about as close as I would allow myself to enter into “pride’s realm.”
- What quality in humans do you detest the most?
- I detest the tendency, in anyone, to abuse children or to abuse anyone unable to defend himself or herself against the abuser.
My Questions to My Nominees:
- Who/What is your greatest source of inspiration?
- What do you hope to inspire in others through your blog?
- Through what artistic means do you express your inspirations?
- When you need to “rejuvenate,” do you tend to need the company of other people, or do you need to spend some time alone for a bit?
- When you see someone “hurting” emotionally, do you respond, and if so how?
Again, I would like to thank chasingthemaximumlife for nominating me for this award. It gives me the opportunity, once again, to recognize some of my peers who aspire to inspire others. Thank You so very much for providing me this opportunity.
Sponsored by timelessmind.org
This is a registered award of excellence for blogs. The objectives of this award are:
Through its writing, presentation and objectives, fosters human values; promoting intellectual, emotional and moral growth of peers.timelessmind.org
I would like to thank firstname.lastname@example.org for nominating me for the Kennedy Award of Excellence. I am honored to be recognized as qualifying for this award. Many Thanks, parneet, for this appraisal.
To those reading, if you have not visited timelessmind.org, please do; parneet has posted many articles covering a wide array of topics. I am sure you will find something there to spark your interest and you may find an interest in subjects you did not know would interest you.
Rules for the Kennedy Award of Excellence:
- The recipient may thank the person who has nominated her/him.
- The recipient should post a photo of the award logo on her/his blog in a post which fulfills the requirements of these award rules.
- The recipient may nominate as many blogs for this award as she/he chooses (minimum five).
- The recipient should answer the questions put forth by the person who nominated her/him.
- The recipient should ask her/his nominees a series of questions.
Questions asked of me by email@example.com:
- What lessons did you learn from Corona?
- I have discovered a realm of living that is not always in our grasp. The virus seems to keep slipping from the grasp of scientists who have dedicated their lives to eradicating such threats to human health. It seems to have a life of its own. The mutations do not fit the vaccines being developed, and they may require separate vaccines to eradicate them–if that is even possible.
- My mother was born in 1918–the year the last truly indomitable virus appeared. She would occasionally relate the experiences her family discussed about those days. Now, we are experiencing a similar situation, but the world populations is much greater now than it was then. To me, this says we as humans do not always have control over what happens here on this earth. The only thing we can be certain about is where we will go after this life is over. I encourage people to examine this before time overtakes the possibility of changing it, if so desired.
- What values drive you?
- I grew up in a family who embraced the ‘old school’ as values to govern our lives. I believe in God, Jesus, and living a life of honesty and integrity based on my belief in them. I believe in giving one and a half hours of work for one hour of pay. I believe in giving to those in need, whenever possible and in accepting others regardless of race, creed or orientation–while continuing to hold my values and beliefs without allowing them to be diminished.
- Which is your favorite movie?
- My favorite move is “Ghost.”
- Whom have you ever loved from your heart?
- I have different forms of love for different people–all of which come from my heart. For instance, I love my family with familial love. I loved my mate with an even more intense love. I love all people with agape love; this is a commandment of Christ. As a Christian, I am to love “even my enemies.” Therefore, I love all people from my heart–just with differing kinds of love based upon who they are and the role they play in my life. Currently, I would have to say, I love my children and grandchildren more than anyone else.
- Your dreams in life?
- I dream of one day becoming a published author. I am currently working on books of poetry, fiction, and nonfiction.
- Shreya @ https://shreyavikram.com/
- Vickie @ https://3amthoughtsmusings.com/
- Jason @ https://jasonamuckley.com/
- Stearley @ https://earthwalkingworld.wordpress.com/
- Steve @ https://stevescountry.com/
- Mizou @https://peblogs.com/
- Halbarbera @ https://getthemysteriousblogger.com/
- Beck @ https://heybeck.com/
- Lance @ https://lancesheridan.com/
Questions for My Nominees
- If you could be a character in any book you have read, whom would it be and why?
- What do you plan to do with your blogging in the next five years?
- Do you build and manage your own webpage, or is this done for you by someone you pay or otherwise?
- Do you try to encourage a multicultural readership and followers?
- Do you try to utilize SEO to build your number of followers and readership?
Thank You so very much, darellphilip, for nominating me for this award. I appreciate your support of my blog posts. It means much to work in a mutually supportive environment with like minds. I believe that is what this award is about. By supporting each other we create a light that shines on those involved in this mutually supportive effort. The resulting “Sunshine” warms our hearts and soothes the soul. It is a blessing from God. Again, Thank You, darellphilip !
To those reading, if you have not visited his blog, you should go to https://darellphilip.wordpress.com/ and see what he has posted. He supports the work of others and consistently searches for more to include in this circle of ‘Sunshine.’ Check it out!
Sunshine Blogger Award Rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 people and ask them 11 new questions.
- Notify the nominees by commenting on one of their posts.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award in your post.
- What are you thankful for right now and why?
- I am thankful for God’s love — the strength, clarity, love for others He instills in me; for my family — my children, grandchildren, siblings, nieces, nephews, and cousins; for each person with whom I come into contact — face-to-face, in social media, and on this and other blog posts, I am truly blessed by each; for my ability to express myself in written form — both prose and poetry, for this blog page — it has helped me to expand my horizons with regard to who I am and the purposes for my writing ability, and I am thankful for the necessities of life which are provided in abundance.
- Who inspires you?
- my fellow bloggers, other authors, other poets, journalists, academics, family, friends, the news. I often am inspired to pursue a new line of research or thought by the written or verbal expression of others.
- Where is your favourite vacation spot?
- It varies, but typically the Ozarks in the heartland of the United States. It is where I grew up and I am enthralled with the lay of the land. I feel very close to nature and to God when I am there.
- When did you first realize your love for blogging?
- About a year ago, I realized that I truly had the ability to write poetry and prose worthy of sharing with others here on my wordpress.com pages rather than saving all of it for future publication. It has actually helped me with my projects planned for traditional publication too.
- Why does Black Lives Matter?
- For me, saying specifically–Black lives Matter–excludes all other races as negligible and unworthy of mattering. I believe one race is as important–and matters as much–as any other. I believe singling out one race is much more racist than most other racist statements because it excludes ALL other races. I believe God sees the color of our hearts, not the color of our skins, when He determines who is important and that persons of all races matter to Him. Thus, persons of all races must matter to me, not just one race; I believe my responsibility is determining what one projects from his / her heart and then promote those whose projections are aligned with those of Jesus Christ. The riots that are being presented as peaceful protests are harmful to others and to the property of others, as well as to the cause they are purported to support. Thus they are against God’s will, and–as such–I cannot condone them in any form. Peaceful Protests are never violent or demeaning to others. I appreciate you asking this question, because it allows me to say these things with purpose. They have been weighing heavily on my heart.
- How many pets do you have?
- none — I have had pets in the past, right now it would cost more to properly care for a pet than I can manage.
- What new skills have you acquired during lockdown?
- I have been able to take the time needed to improve on my health through nutrition research and finding new and better recipes to utilize in this endeavor. I have also been able to better visualize the end product in my poetry book(s), my novels, and my non-fiction endeavors.
- Where does your inspiration to blog come from?
- It comes from many sources: from reading–the blogs of others, news articles online, journal articles, poetry, and even during sleep. Inspiration comes from all about me, from within me, and from a spiritual connection with God and His Son.
- Who is most important to you in your life right now and why?
- God, my children, and my grandchildren because they are God given gifts. I will never receive a better gift than my children and my grandchildren.
- Why should bloggers follow your blog?
- I try to reflect on events happening in our world as I write. I try to always write with honesty and integrity in a way which allows others to take what they like and leave the rest. I am honored to know others see enough value in my posts to want more people to see and read them too. These award nominations have humbled me much. All praise, I believe, goes to God and His Son, Jesus. I strive to live my life in a manner pleasing to them. Hopefully, the value of that will continue to be seen by others. Thank You for asking this question too. It has given me the opportunity to reflect upon what I do and why. Thank You for nominating me!
- When will racism end?
- I fear–because evil roams the world seeking ways to destroy all efforts for peaceful existence–I fear it will not end until the Lord comes to call us home.
- Tangie @ https://www.tangietwoods.blog
- Blanca @ https://journeyinfindinggod414907732.wordpress.com/
- ChallEngEr @ https://ministryin.wordpress.com/
- Nomison @ https://artnomison.wordpress.com/
- Sarah @ https://studywys.wordpress.com/about-myself/
- Anju @ https://thinkbigcom529246297.wordpress.com/about/
- Maurice @ https://soulrenewed.wordpress.com/
- parneetsachdev @ https://timelessmind.org/
- Maxine @ https://heavensreef.wordpress.com/
- Terese @ https://teresebelme.com/
- Saania @ https://saania2806.wordpress.com/
My Questions for My Nominees:
- What is your favorite color and why?
- Who is your favorite author and why?
- If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
- What is your favorite quote? Why?
- In your education, what has had the most impact on you? Why?
- What is your favorite course of study? Why?
- Who influenced you to begin your blog? Why?
- Do you implement your own writing style on your blog, or do you follow that of someone else? Why?
- If you could correct one aspect of the world right now, what would it be and why?
- Who do you look up to and why?
- What, or who, is your greatest source of strength? Why?
Again, Thank You, darellphilp, for nominating me for this award! To those whom I nominated, I look forward to reading your responses. Please remember to link back to my site when you complete your post. Thank You!
What are the award’s rules?
- 1. Thank the person that nominated you with a link to their blog.
- 2. Make a Post of the award [with photo].
- 3. Post the award’s rules.
- 4. Ask 5-10 questions of your choice.
- 5. Nominate 10-30 other bloggers.
- 6. Follow Vincent Ehindero @ vincentehindero.wordpress.com [to qualify for a free blog promotion and shoutout] and more blogging opportunities.
Thank You, girrrrl_of_two_worlds, for nominating me as a contender for the Vincent Ehindero Blogger Award! I appreciate your recognition of my blog pages. What an honor!
Many Thanks to you as well Vincent Ehindero @vincentehindero.wordpress.com! This award is a great idea! You are to be commended! Everybody, check out his blogsite and thank him for recognizing fellow bloggers in this way!
Then, I recommend that you check out girrl_of_two_worlds blog site, Science-tastic: In Science We Trust. She is very good–a scientist in the making!!! https://juniorblogs.science.blog/2020/03/25/vincent-ehindero-award-and-50-followers/.
My Questions from girrrrl_of_two_worlds at Science-tastic:
- What’s your favorite unrealistic eye color [eg. purple or orange]?
2. Growing up, what was your favorite story?
Anne of Green Gables
3. Which song is currently stuck in your head?
"Angry Words" by: Horatius R. Palmer Angry words! Oh, let them never from the tongue unbridled slip: May the heart's best impulse ever check them ere they soil the lip. Chorus: "Love one another," thus saith the Saviour; Children obey the Father's blessed command; "Love one another," thus saith the Saviour; Children obey His blessed command. Love is much to pure and holy; friendship is to sacred far, for a moment's reckless folly thus to desolate and mar. [Chorus] Angry words are lightly spoken, bitt'rest thoughts are rashly stired; brightest links of life are broken by a single angry word. [Chorus]
4. Which chore do you absolutely hate doing?
When company is here: Cleaning up after a meal.
5. If leaves were any different color–which would you like them to be?
Varying shades of blue.
6. If you had the chance to learn any language, minus the hard work, which would it be?
7. According to you, what was the last experience that made you a stronger person?
The coronavirus pandemic.
8. Do you believe in afterlives and reincarnation?
Yes, I believe in the afterlife, definitely! I am not so sure about the reincarnation — maybe?
9. Let’s say you were doomed to speak only one word for an entire day, what word would it be?
Hello! [Once I have the person’s attention, I could try to communicate with my hands.]
10. What’s your favorite kind of workout?
Walking or Strength Training
My Nominations for the Vincent Ehindero Blogger Award:
- Sonal Mishra at https://ouractionisourluck.wordpress.com/
- Kamya Seervi at https://keepupwithkamya.wordpress.com/
- Saania Sparkle at https://saania2806.wordpress.com/
- Anurag at https://feelitnwrite.wordpress.com/
- Jul | bandito10059793 at https://the-flood.com/
- Ayesha at https://themindofayesha.wordpress.com/
- Rising Star at https://idealinspiration.blog
- Kingston S Lim at https://kingstonlim.com/
- Alltheusernameareout at https://studywys.wordpress.com/
- Shravanthi at https://shravanthiwrites.home.blog/
My Questions for My Nominees:
- What would you like to accomplish, over time, with your writing?
- When you need to ‘refuel’ (so to speak): Do you prefer to be alone for a while, or do you want to be with other people?
- What is/was your favorite subject in school, and why?
- If you could have one wish fulfilled for the world, what would that wish be?
- What have you done ‘for yourself’ during the coronavirus pandemic?
- What have you done ‘for someone else’ during the coronavirus pandemic?
- What is your favorite color rose, and why?
- Who is your favorite author, and why?
- What is your favorite quote, and why?
- If you could remove one thing from the world, what would it be?
Again, Thank You, girrrrl_of_two_worlds, for the nomination! I really appreciate it! Everybody, if you have not checked out her blog, you must do so! You are in for a treat! https://juniorblogs.science.blog/2020/03/25/vincent-ehindero-award-and-50-followers/.
Stay Safe and COVID-19 Free!!!!!
I consider myself Blessed far beyond any expectations I could ever have imagined. I have been nominated for the AWESOME BLOGGER AWARD by Sonal Mishra! She is an avid supporter! Many, Many Thanks, Sonal Mishra, for being such an Awesome Supporter of my blog site!
I cannot say enough to adequately express My Thanks! You are wonderful! And, you are talented to go along with it! Your artwork (sketches and paintings), your writing (poetry and blogs) are all from the heart. I have no doubt your singing is from the heart too! You have a special talent for expressing what you feel and see!
Please visit Sonal Mishra’s blog site: https://ouractionisourluck.wordpress.com/. She is a very talented up-and-coming artist, author, singer, and poet who has a very big heart. Please support her work. I am sure we will be hearing a lot about Sonal in coming years! Her talents are many and varied!!
Rules for the AWESOME BLOGGER AWARD: -- Thank the person who nominated you. -- Tag the post with #awesomebloggeraward. -- Answer their questions. -- Nominate up to 5 bloggers and ask them 10 new questions. -- Inform them of their nomination.
Sonal’s Questions to me:
Favorite place to visit?
Mountains — When I am in the mountains, I feel so very close to nature and to our creator! It is an awesome feeling!
Describe life in three words?
Choices — Consequences — Experience
Describe love in three words?
Admiration — Respect — Understanding
What advice would you give your teenage self?
If I could go back in time, I would tell my teenage self to “always hold to your moral values, and live the life they instill in you. Do not give in to pressure from others to forsake those values!”
How does it feel when you get ‘Likes’ or ‘Comments’ from bloggers?
I treasure the ‘Likes’ and the ‘Comments’ I receive from other bloggers. They give insight into how others respond to my writing. I know I will never please everyone with my posts. I would never want to please everyone, because to do so would be to give up who I am in order to be ‘a people pleaser’. The problem with this is, I may end up not liking myself in the end. It does help, however, to receive input as to what is liked and disliked. The comments give me food for thought.
What kind of books or blogs do you read?
I read a mix. I enjoy reading both nonfiction and fiction–if it is not vulgar, full of cursing, or obscene. My favorite fiction would be a very well-written historical fiction, but I read many genres. My nonfiction reading runs the gamut of the Dewey Decimal System. I just enjoy reading!
A memory that is closest to your heart and what did it make you feel in that moment?
I was walking with my grandson. He was not quite one year old. As we walked, he held to my finger, and I allowed him to set the pace. One day, he heard music and looked around to see where it was. I pointed to the pipe wind-chimes on a second-floor balcony. The look of awe and amazement on his face was precious. I will never forget it! Seeing the world through the eyes–and ears–of a toddler is like no other experience.
Few words for art?
Art comes in many forms. One might say it comes in as many forms as there are artists. I would say: Each artist may posess talents in many artistic areas. Thus, it comes in as many areas as the sum-total of all artists’ varied talents–because each artist expresses each form of art differently. Art is portrayed in photography, sketching, painting, sculpting, singing, authoring both prose and poetry (both of which are wrought in many forms), needlecraft of wide and varied options, even science is a form of art (when you think on it). So, choose your art, hone your talent. As a result, you will develop skills in a new area. When we utilize one talent to the best of our ability, we develop diverse artistic skills, because we begin to see the world with artistic eyes.
What were the challenges before you started blogging?
I was on Twitter long before I set up my WordPress page, and I was on WordPress for a year or so before I began actually blogging. I did not actively engage Twitter until I set up my WordPress page, which I did not feel comfortable imprinting with my blogs. I was afraid what I would write would not be liked. I had to get past that one fear. Finally, I decided the fear would not leave until I jumped in with both feet, and I was right. It took a bit after I began posting blogs to be comfortable in so doing. The more I wrote, the easier it became. Now, I post both inspiration and projects I assign myself. The more I write, the more I enjoy writing, and I write much that is never posted because I hope to publish it in physical form.
What is something that you want to learn?
Everything — lol. I have always loved reading; the more I read, the more I learn. The more I learn, the more I discover I want to learn. Probably, the one thing I would like to have learned–and put into practice–would be neuropsychology. It is a relatively new area of study. The more we learn about the human brain, the more we see there is yet to be learned about it. To me, it is fascinating.
My Questions to my nominees:
In what form(s) of artistic expression do you engage?
How much of what you write is inspired versus assigned?
Do you have one physical location where you are most able to express yourself artistically? If so, where?
One becomes an author / poet by setting pen to paper whether or not he / she is ever published. Do you agree? Why?
Is there an area of artistic expression you would like to try, but have not yet engaged? If so, what? Why?
How much do you rely on social media?
In which brands of social media are you engaged, and why?
How much has the coronavirus pandemic affected your artistic expression, and in what ways?
Again, Thank You, Sonal, for nominating me for this award! Your awesome support is Much Appreciated!
To those of you reading, please go visit Sonal’s blog at https://ouractionisourluck.wordpress.com/. She is an up-and-coming author, singer, poet, artist of many forms. Check out her many talents! I have no doubt, you will be amazed.
I hope you have enjoyed reading as much as I have enjoyed creating this post! I look forward to you stopping by again soon! Blessings!
I have been nominated for the Ideal Inspiration Award by Sonal Mishra @ https://ouractionisourluck.wordpress.com. I am honored, humbled, and happy Sonal saw the qualities in me and my posts to deem me worthy of the Ideal Inspiration Award. Thank You, Sonal! Words cannot express my thanks as I humbly accept this magnificent honor!
Sonal is an up and coming poetess, writer, author, artist/illustrator who strives to encourage other bloggers along creative paths shared on this, our journey through life. She is proficient at voicing praise and love for those of us with whom she comes into contact. I feel especially Blessed for having made Sonal’s acquaintance here in the blog posts of our WordPress pages.
I am doubly Blessed by her because she also nominated me for the Liebster Award. I was so surprised and humbled by her generous spirit and by her nominating me for these two awards, I actually had to sit back, collect my thoughts, and look at what I do for a couple of days. My goal is always to impact the lives of others by encouraging acceptance of the paths that others choose to take without allowing that acceptance to negatively influence my own response to life and others in it. Sonal seems to have picked up on my acceptance and love of others sharing my journey in life.
Be sure to visit Sonal Mishra’s web page @ https://ouractionisourluck.wordpress.com. Bask yourself in the beauty of her creations.
Sonal Mishra, Thank You so very much for deeming me worthy to be nominated for the Ideal Inspiration Award. I am honored, elated, happy, and humbled by your nomination. I strive with all I do to be a positive influence on others. Thank You for seeing that quality in me!
The Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award is a non-official award created by the members of Team Ideal Inspiration and is given to bloggers by bloggers as an acknowledgment of the inspiring work published on their blogs. The award reflects the positive impact people can have on one another in life. It is a recognition of bloggers by bloggers as a means of inspiring aspirations to positively impact the artistic expression of other bloggers.
The Ideal Inspiration Award was introduced by Rising Star from “It’s all about inspiration” @ https://idealinspiration.blog. Thank You, Rising Star for seeing the benefit of such recognition being focused upon other bloggers. I am especially honored to be nominated by Sonal Mishra @ https://ouractionisourluck.wordpress.com. In the short time I have known her on here, I have developed a respect and admiration for her work and her attitude toward others whom she meets along the way. Bloggers, do not forget to Thank Rising Star and provide a link back to his blog @ https://idealinspiration.blog.
Here are the rules:
— Thank the person who has nominated you and provide a link back to his/her blog.
— Answer his/her questions.
— Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions (maybe you’ll see your name down)
— Notify the nominees through their blog by visiting and commenting on their blog
— List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo.
— Provide the link to the Award Creator, Rising Star from Ideal Inspiration https://idealinspiration.blog.
As I noted above, my nomination was put forth by Sonal Mishra at https://ouractionisourluck.wordpress.com/2020/05/23/ideal-inspiration-blogger-award/. Be sure to visit her blog site and let her know we appreciate the inspiration she provides toward the continuity of inspiration in the blogging world. When you visit her blog posts, take note of the writing and of the illustration–both are her creation. She creates wonderful artwork to illustrate her writing. She is an up and coming poetess, writer, author, and artist/illustrator. Encourage her to continue creating, because she excels at both writing and paint/sketch art. I believe she will continue to excel at whatever paths she might choose along life’s journey.
Sonal’s Questions for me:
What was the first inspiration you got in your life?
My first inspiration came at an early age. I participated as a singer in local talent shows as early as age three, and I wrote my first poem at about the age of five. I had been learning, in Sunday School, of Jesus’ love for us. So, I wrote a poem about Jesus. I do not remember the words, and I no longer have the poem; but I do remember the topic.
From there, I wrote several poems during my teen years with one being published in my High School Newsletter my Junior year. I continued to write sporadically through my children’s growing-up years. My most proficient writing period, though, has been the past ten years. My inspiration comes at all hours, and I have learned to listen and write when it occurs.
Have you ever done any good for anyone?
Yes, I have always tried to do good for others, even from an early age. I was a Sunday School teacher of five students, ages 5-12, when I was only fourteen. I was much more mature than most young people my age, thus I was asked to fill the position.
From that, I became an advocate for children with special needs when my own children were quite young. That developed into advocacy for childhood public education as an officer in my children’s school PTA organization. I also coordinated efforts with the District and State offices of PTA.
I then moved into advocacy for community members with special needs, serving as a volunteer for two-and-a-half years before being paid for part-time hours and volunteering hours to supplement paid time. By then, I had realized my own natural abilities as both social worker and counselor. I pursued an education in the latter.
My greatest hope is: When my time on earth has ended, I will have left a warm spot in more than one person’s heart–because that is what life is all about, I believe. I try to ask myself: “What Would Jesus Do?” and pattern my life after Him.
Do you live to eat or eat to live?
I eat to live. Do not get me wrong, I love to eat–good food–but I daily research my health’s nutritional needs and design my diet accordingly. Health concerns have presented the need for this–in the past decade especially. I have always eaten a healthy diet, but it is now much more prevalent in my planning of what I will eat. There are days when my writing might make me forget to eat, if I did not need to eat nutritionally for my health. So, I do both.
How important do you think modernity is?
It depends upon the person and his or her lifestyle. I believe modernity is important in that many would not know how to live without it. The pandemic, I believe will lead some to learn more of the old ways just to ensure survival, but many will ‘fight’ if you will, to keep the modern ways–and that is ok–because they need the modern ways to be all they can be too.
I grew up old-school, and I know the old ways–live by them to a large degree–but I embrace modernity too. I enjoy learning new tech skills. As my poetry, my novel, my essays, blogs and painting skills grow, I hope to publish and branch out from there. I plan to create an author/artist web page in the near future and would like to be able to do my own upkeep and IT work.
What would you choose from both modernism and traditionalists?
From modernism, as I said above, I want to create a web page for my authorial endeavors and for my painting and sketching. That will involve a lot, so I will need to embrace modern phone technology and continue to grow in other technologies as the need arises.
From traditionalists, there is nothing and no one more important than my children and grandchildren. They are gifts from God, and I treasure them more than they can possibly know.
I also love to garden, preserve my own foods through canning, freezing–and want to begin dehydrating–in order to limit unhealthy additives. I love the process of doing the old crafts of knitting, crocheting, sewing, quilting, etc. There are not enough hours in a day to do all I would like to do–but I try!
My Nominees are:
Arlene Somerton Smith
100 Country Trek
Questions to My Nominees are:
- What inspires you to create?
- How do you determine what you create with a specific inspiration?
- If you could visit face to face with the one person of all time by whom you have been inspired, who would that be?
- During this pandemic, what have you done to kindle inspiration in its midst?
- With what one inspiration would you like to impact society today?
Again, Thank You so very much Rising Star @ https://idealinspiration.blog for creating the Ideal Inspiration Award. I am honored to be nominated for it by Sonal Mishra @ https://ouractionisourluck.wordpress.com/. Thank You again, Sonal! I treasure your recognition!
Keep creating inspiration in yourself and others!
Hi Everyone, I have just received one of the greatest complements to be granted a relative ‘newbie’ in the blogging arena. Sonal Mishra, at http://www.ouractionisourluck.wordpress.com, has visited quite a number of my posts here on my WordPress page. Just the reading of so many posts on my blog, in and of the behavior itself, is such a high honor to me. There is no greater honor to an author than to be deemed worthy–by another author–of being read. No words can express my gratitude to Sonal for reading my blog so voraciously. Now she steps up to a much higher rung on the ladder and shouts my blog to the world as being read-worthy. Sonal, Thank You! I am humbled by your praise. As you read my blog, please visit Sonal Mishra’s blog as well: http://www.ouractionisourluck.wordpress.com. She is a young and upcoming author searching for all the input she can possibly gain from fellow writers, poets, sketchers, and artists of all forms. The illustrations on each of her blog posts is her own. Her talents abound, and she is using those talents abundantly–so she will continue to amass new talents. This is our promise with assurance. Sonal also engages in the most effective learning and refining tool a writer has–she reads and peruses the work of fellow artists. This will contribute to your success, Sonal. As you journey various paths throughout life, this habit alone will refine you and your talents. Thank You for sharing paths with me. I am honored! You are an artist who speaks and illustrates from the heart.
I urge you, please visit Sonal Mishara’s wordpress blog page and support her efforts as an up and coming author / poet / writer /artist / sketcher / illustrator / etc. Her blog post link is: http://www.ouractionisourluck.wordpress.com. Again, Thank You, Sonal!!!
The Liebster Award is given to bloggers by other bloggers, https://bloggingfilter.com/liebster-award/. This blog post tells us “Liebster is German — it means ‘sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.'”
Rules to the Liebster Blogger Award:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and give a link to their blog–which I have done above. Never can I Thank her enough for this nomination. Again, Sonal, Thank You for this high honor!
- Answer the 11 questions given to you.
- Nominate between 5–11 other bloggers.
- Ask your nominees 11 questions.
- Notify your nominees once you’ve uploaded your post.
Sonal Mishra’s Questions for me:
“If you want to become a Great Writer, you have to be a Great Reader.” Do you agree?”
Yes, it is not possible to understand all the nuances of great writing from a vacuum. The works of other writers, great or not, teach us by example. There is no greater way to learn than by example. I am honored that you find my postings so readable. You do my heart good!
What is the Purpose of your blog?
I started my blog as a means of developing my Writer’s Platform. Since I write such varied works, my postings might confuse the visitor in the beginning. However, as the postings are read, a common thread in each alludes to who I am. I strive to live my life in honesty, integrity, compassion, acceptance, understanding, and with agape love as demonstrated by Jesus Christ when He lived on this earth. I hope my poetry, prose, and poetic prose postings depict this. Thus, the purpose of my blog is to introduce myself and my authorial creations to those who choose to read. As I move further along the timeline of my blog, I will share my paintings and sketches as well.
Give two good and two bad habits of yours.
Two Good Habits: I would say my two strengths are persistence and caring about others. I am persistent to a fault. Once I begin something, I want to finish it, sometimes to the point of not getting away from it until it is done. This is both good and bad. So, it is one of my bad habits as well. I have been known to neglect myself in order to finish the project on which I am working.
Caring about others is the second good habit I would share. It is a most important factor in my work. I try to soften more pointed factors in my work by providing reasons for a certain aspect or characteristic. My acceptance of a particular concept or belief promotes my sharing it in my writings. That sharing does not mean I expect the reader to embrace the same concept or belief. I strive to accept each person as he or she presents. I do not try to mold them to my own form. The world would be a very boring place if we were all formed from the same mold.
Two Bad Habits: As mentioned above, persistence is both a good and a bad habit for me. While it is most valuable in my ability to see a project through to completion, regardless of how long the project takes, it is also a deterrent because neglecting myself due to persistence can lead to serious health problems. So, I make a conscious effort to spend adequate time taking care of me.
The second Bad Habit I would share: I sometimes care too much about others and what they need from be becomes sort of distorted. I have to be careful that I do not give of myself and what I have so much I do not have sufficient left for myself–whether it be energy, physical supplies, etc. For the most part, I have learned through the years to balance this.
According to you, “What defines a Writer?”
A writer is someone who puts personal thoughts to paper. It matters not whether those thoughts are ever published. If the writer/author has composed a work of value to others, it will be published at some point in time. If it is only of value to the one who does the writing, he/she is still a writer. Journaling is not typically intended to be shared. It is for the personal and private growth and reflection of the individual writer. There again, some of the best writers were discovered posthumously.
Would you rather travel or read a book at home?
Initially, I prefer to read a book in order to learn about the place I would then like to visit. If the author has taken the time to properly research the locale, either in person or through the writings of others, references in the book to specific places will be well-placed. This will assist me in choosing my agenda while visiting in person, should I choose to do so.
What is your favorite genre?
I would tend to say historical fiction is my favorite genre – with conditions. The work must be well written, well researched and appropriately reference events and persons from that time period, unless the foreword specifies otherwise. Sometimes authors insert people and events. This should be noted out of respect for the reader. Leading the reader to believe the events and characters actually played roles in that time period when they did not can confuse novice readers regarding actual historical timelines.
Now, with all that said, I actually love reading many genres — so long as they do not have too much violence, blood and gore, obscenity and sexual focus. These abound and allude my interests. Any genre presenting intellectual authorship is actually to my enjoyment. I also enjoy reading non-fiction in many areas of the Dewey Decimal designations.
How are you spending your time in this lockdown?
I am remaining very active during the lockdown. In my normal routine, I engage in many activities around my home. I am proficient in several needlecrafts, I paint, try to sketch, read, write both poetry and prose. I also enjoy cooking and cleaning. I research healthy eating for specific medical concerns, find recipes using the ingredients needed, then create my version of those entrées to enhance my own health. These are things I could never find the time to do while working outside my home. So, I am enjoying my time in lockdown. The only thing I do not enjoy about it is: my family has not been able to come see me. I look forward to the day the virus is controlled enough that it will be safe for them to come visit again.
What is your favorite book?
Actually, there are so many it is hard to narrow down to just one. My all-time favorite book is the Holy Bible — King James Version. I grew up reading it and often turned to it for guidance in daily living concerns.
However, I believe in this instance I should note my favorite person-authored book. After much thought, I believe it would be a non-fiction book by Alison Weir: Four Queens: The Provencal Sisters who ruled Europe. The book is written much like a well-written historical fiction novel, but with historical accuracy throughout. I also enjoyed reading Sharon Kay Penman’s Lionheart. On a lighter note, I enjoyed J. K. Rowling’s Harry Potter series, Stephenie Meyer’s “Twilight” series, and various other books too numerous to mention here.
Reading is our connection to the world as it is seen by others. The author tells his/her view of the world whether or not the book is historical. The readers see the world as presented by favorite authors. As a result of this interaction, the world is viewed differently with each person.
What would you do if you received an extra day in a year?
Since I stay busy with activities I enjoy, my preference would be to spend that day with my family. If that is not possible, I would choose one of my favorite hobbies and strive to do something different with that talent. I try not to allow any of my talents to stagnate. I always look for ways to increase my talent and skills.
The award is a way to be discovered but also to connect and support the blogging community. A great idea in promoting your own blog and others. Originally it was given out to blogs with less than 2000 readers but this has slowly lowed as the reward has gained popularity. It is now only 200 readers or less. It’s really an arbitrary number. If you like helping other blogs out go ahead and do it regardless of its size. This award is all about promoting and viewing other peoples blogs.
What is the Liebster Award?
The Liebster Award is an award that exists only on the internet and is given to bloggers by other bloggers. The earliest case of the award goes as far back as 2011. Liebster in German means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
Original Liebster Award
My Nominees are:
Ask Your Nominees 11 Questions:
Like Sonal, I would like to put these same questions to my nominees.
Again, Thank You — Sonal Mishra — for being so kind as to nominate me for this award! You consume what you read and take it into yourself to be used in the things you write. This is the mark of a writer to be recognized. You illustrate with the best already. I am highly impressed with such advanced talents in an up and coming author / illustrator. You are a rare individual to have developed your talents to this level. I commend you! This makes your nomination of me so much more touching.
I encourage all whom I have nominated to visit Sonal’s blog, https://ouractionisourluck.com, and peruse her writings and artistic illustrations. She is very talented! I also thank all of you for the support and referrals you have given. Please continue to do so. Your “Likes”, “Comments”, and referrals are Much Appreciated. Blessings to all!